Edgware GN. Now Bounds Green.

This forum is for the discussion of railway modelling of the LNER and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Dave
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Re: Edgware GN. Now Bounds Green.

Post by Dave »

Manna, it looks very good and such quick progress.
I'm looking forward to watching this develop.
Chas Levin
NBR D34 4-4-0 'Glen'

Post by Chas Levin »

Dave wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:28 pm Manna, it looks very good and such quick progress.
I'm looking forward to watching this develop.
Seconded here! :)
Chas
manna
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by manna »

G'Day Gents

Been busy replacing the fencing around the house, couple of hundred meters, don't want the dog getting out and getting run over, not after spending a $1,000 on getting skin cancers cut out of her.

I have finally managed to complete two circles around the layout, the 'Hertford line' is a full circle connected with the down slow and the Down goods (Khyber pass) The Down slow is also a full circle, again it connects with the Hertford line & Khyber Pass. more crossovers need to be hooked up, but I don't have enough points to do that, I think most of my points are still in South Australia.

manna
Attachments
DSCF7431.JPG
DSCF7432.JPG
DSCF7433.JPG
EDGWARE GN, Steam in the Suburbs.
manna
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by manna »

G'Day Gents

I have laid the 'Up Hertford line' as an isolated circle, more as an exercise to see if it would fit in the Grand scheme of things, it does without it being to tight, another Plus. Bit of a Christmas feel yesterday, as I started going through boxes, seeing what had survived my manhandling of there boxes in the last three years, in fact very little has been damaged, the odd step, and one bufferbeam !, all, so far of the roof mounted whistles are intact.

manna
Attachments
DSCF7437.JPG
DSCF7439.JPG
DSCF7441.JPG
DSCF7445.JPG
manna
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by manna »

G'Day Gents

Started to build, Buckingham Rd bridge, the one at the Northern end of Wood Green station. Also have found out that Trams once crossed the bridge on their way to 'Ally Pally', so something else to distract and amuse me, now where can I find a London Transport, 4 wheel single decker tram ?

manna
Attachments
49891377317_94686a92c4_b.jpg
DSCF7448.JPG